[K12OSN] Double Floppy folder when using USB drive on clients

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Aug 24 20:27:50 UTC 2006

I see an Update 4 has been posted on the ltsp.org wiki
(http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42).  It mentions that one of the bugs it
fixes is the extra floppy icon that appears when a USB stick is plugged in on the
client.  Also some fixes for esound (esd).  Will this update be incorporated into the
K12LTSP updates?

Petre