[K12OSN] New HP clients kernel panic...

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Aug 31 17:00:39 UTC 2006

Could someone point me to where I would download a different kernel
for these thin clients (to try?), along with how to make the clients
use the older kernel?  If I can't get them to boot, I'm going to have
to install an old version of K12LTSP, and that would be a bummer.

Sorry to ask for help at this terribly busy time of year,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director