[K12OSN] openvpn on LTSP-FC5

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Dec 18 05:07:37 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 17:51, Paul Humphreys wrote:

> OPENVPN ON LTSP-FC5
>
> Is anyone running the latest version of openvpn for remote access to
> files on the server (from a windows XP client) over the internet?

What do you mean by 'latest version'?  Is it the one you get
from the fedora extras repository with: "yum install openvpn"?

> But however I try, I cannot get the openvpn service actually to run on
> the server.

You should have something in /var/log/messages related to the
error.  I haven't run that version myself, but I'd expect
it to at least start or write a log message with the reason
for failing.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com