[K12OSN] Image creation software

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Dec 20 16:44:57 UTC 2006

I've only used G4U (g4l didn't work right for me, and it was much
less mature).

It will clone anything, but I must admit I've never used SATA, so I'm
not sure how it handles anything but IDE.

I've even cloned old Mac OS8 machines with G4U, I just take out the
drives and put them in a junker P133.  Same goes for USB only
machines, I just pluck out the drives and use that old pentium for
cloning.  (It's a pain in the butt for the old tray load iMacs, as
those drives are HORRIBLE to get out, but it still works in a pinch)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director