Re: [K12OSN] A couple more oddities with K12LTSP 6.0

Huck wrote:
sorry Erik...hope it's just me!

on bootup I get this message:

system message bus: unknown group netdev in message bus configuration file...

and...when connecting via NX Client this error:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_SystemTrayApplet"

and for each applet I had on the dock it gave a similar error for each.

was unable to duplicate it after a reboot though...

Both of these appear to be an upstream Fedora Core/Extras issue, not K12LTSP-specific. When I get the chance I'll try to replicate them & post them to bugzilla if they have not been reported already (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla)

-Eric