[K12OSN] Re: Rsync from K12ltsp: iso versus files in directories

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 01:37:17 UTC 2006

1.Something weird happened when I tried yum update. It started downloading
127 files mostly with fc5 in the name.

2. How can I set it up so that the yum first looks for the files in my http
directory so I only have to download files once. Using this method how can I
add the latest updates to this directory and save those files for any future
installations?

Every time I install I learn more about how the system works which is good.
At the same time I want to make it as easy as possible for anyone else to
pick up and use the system.

Thanks in advance.
Krsnendu dasa