[K12OSN] what does /usr/bin/ltspinfo do?

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Feb 1 23:57:55 UTC 2006

I think a better fix for this would be to insert an 'if' statement
before the call to ltspinfo, to test for some indiciation that the user
is coming in via ssh.  Maybe test for $SSH_CONNECTION.  If it's set,
then don't bother calling ltspinfo, cuz the user isn't on a thin client.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org