[K12OSN] Moodle, et al

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Feb 3 19:04:00 UTC 2006

online quiz making/taking/scheduling...auto grading of said quizes.
interactive participation through use of the forum...
create their entire syllabus online and having it available with their
curriculm map for all parents to view whenever they wish...
the list really goes on and on...it is limited mostly by the creativity
of the teacher.

We had a part time teacher who had all of his classwork setup on
Moodle...he took attendance..lectured a bit..made CLASStime more fun and
interesting and let them hit the moodle server to do their work.

--Huck