[K12OSN] nx client gets error 204

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sun Feb 5 14:23:59 UTC 2006

In reading Rick Stout's article, did you get the part about importing
the server's client.id_dsa.key into the client?  With that said, I've
got one server that I can't connect to the nxserver; I get an
'Authentication failed for user petre' each time.  And yes I did import
the client.id_dsa.key from that server.  I've got nxserver running on
three or four other servers and I connect to them just fine.

Petre