[K12OSN] OT - school financial/accounting software

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Thu Feb 16 22:40:03 UTC 2006

did you take a look at SQL ledger -- it's free, fairly easy to
install and comes with templates for all kinds of businesses -- I
don't know if they set one up for schools, but it's a quick download
to find out.  If google is to be believed, it looks like schools in
the uk are using or evaluating it -- they may already have the
customizations done.  Of course you would have to work in pounds :)

The folks at

http://enomalism.com/Home.home.0.htmlbelived

Might be able to help you out if you needed some customization (and I
bet it would be less than 50k).

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services