[K12OSN] 6 local user accounts on server using NIS for 800 others?

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:17:49 UTC 2006

Hello Scott,

I'm having such an overwhelming time with this I cann't keep up!  So you're
saying to put the  real .cxoffice into /var/local/photoshop/scott??  Or the
simlink is in /var/local/photoshop/scott?

I have tried export CX_BOTTLE_DIR=/tmp/${USER} and put in in /etc/bashrc as
the Crossover people suggested but even with this the Photoshop app won't
close.

Thanks,  Jim