[K12OSN] intermittent teachertool problem

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:23:42 UTC 2006

The names persist and she tried killing their processes to no avail.
Sometimes names persist with about 2 pids that can be killed which in
turn removes the names.  But this different.  Pretty sure that the
list is fresh.  Otherwise I doubt that she would be able to get a
process list on them.

>Did the teacher click on "users" to refresh the list
> for students who logged back in?

According to her they didn't log back in.

Peter