Rép. : [K12OSN] Digital camera on ltsp-terminals

Guy-Michel Lessard glessard at cegepoutaouais.qc.ca
Fri Jan 13 01:52:51 UTC 2006

>>> Would a
memorycard reader do the trick? I have tried one, and it didn't work.
It showed up as a zero byte file. Even if I inserted the card into
the reader before plugging it in. Off course this could be my reader
being bad.

There are non-standard memory card readers around, i have one that Linux goes bezerk when it sees it. Try other card readers especially then ones that come without a CDROM (thus uses the standard usb mass storage driver).