[K12OSN] sound on macs possible, maybe?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 21 14:02:41 UTC 2006

Hello list,

Just wondering if anyone has taken a stab at trying to get soundcards
initilaized on IMACS/EMACS?
We finally have all of our "handed down" macs booting flawlessly,,to either
K12LTSP,or directly to a RDP/Winders session.
Another thing I've noticed in what little time Ive spent snooping,on these
macs is it appears the USB ports are ID'ed/initilized correctly,while
booting,but the usb pen drives dont function like in a Linux boot. Would I
be able to get this bit functioning if I added some RC_xxx and MODULE_xxx,
lines into the /etc/ppc/lts.conf file?
I know,,Im asking the world!,,,:).

Using K12LTSP v 4.1.1/FC3>added ppc rpm..

Thanks,

Barry CIsna