[K12OSN] Help with messed up margins in ie6- great in Firefox...

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:51:59 UTC 2006

Hi everyone.  The unveiling for our student effort on the town's community
radio station is Wednesday and we are stuck.

I know that this isn't the greatest place to ask this sort of question
but....

I've got two students who are putting together a webpage for our community
radio station at:

crestonradio.ca

They did all of the work on our linux boxes using Firefox and we just
discovered that ie6 totally messes up the margins among other things. Things
are just beautiful in Firefox...

Can someone please take a look at this?

Thanks for any ideas,  Jim