[K12OSN] Banding Together to Create Market Forces

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sun Jan 29 14:42:19 UTC 2006

Scott,

This kind of reminds me of an old Arlo Guthrie song we hear every year
around thanksgiving.

Take a look at this link, and search down for the paragraph near the
bottom that starts with "And friends".  It's almost near the bottom, so
it's probably easier to go to the end and scroll up a page or so:

   http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/alices.shtml

Enjoy,

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org