[K12OSN] VMWare server

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Thu Jul 13 19:50:05 UTC 2006

Let me just add that last night I tried tunneling a connection to the
VMWare server at school from a vmware server console on my home machine
(over port 902, standard Comcast cable connection) and it worked just
fine. In fact, performance seemed better than vnc over the same connection.

IMHO, that's cool!

Cheers,

Vern

--