Re: [K12OSN] More detailed instructions & documentation needed for K12LTSP implementation

At our school, we're using a Linux distribution called CensorNet (www.censornet.com) to handle web filtering.  Behind the scenes it uses Dansguardian for filtering and Squid for web caching, with user authentication (everyone uses their own username & password to access the Internet).  It provides a web-based interface for configuration and reports.  We've been using it for two years now.

David Whitmer
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)