[K12OSN] Re: Fl_TeacherTool monitor and Control

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 06:23:36 UTC 2006

I am just about to modify the install instructions on my site for
k12ltsp 5.0. BTW David, the step on copying the vnc module to the /opt
tree does not work with k12ltsp 5.0 but Eric built the module and the
build patch is in the latest ltsp update, which k12ltsp rc1 should
have. Basically it should all be easier with 5.0

--
Robert Arkiletian