[K12OSN] wall-jack thin clients?

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Fri Jun 2 03:26:44 UTC 2006

Barry actually discussed these a week or two ago;
http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2006-May/msg00495.html

The downside is that the vendor takes a pretty dim view of Linux in
general.  I believe pricing of approx. 290 USD was the cheapest quote
I could run down in quantities of 10.  Neat idea, though I think PXE
was explicitly discounted for some unfathomable reason.

-dhbarr.