[K12OSN] classroom teachers

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 12:22:10 UTC 2006

It looks like the K12opensource discussion group Steve just started has an RSS feed available.  Perhaps that's a way to get the best of both worlds... an online forum with discussions grouped by topic, and an RSS feed for those of us (like me :) ) who might otherwise forgot to check without a proactive reminder.

David Whitmer