[K12OSN] Windows vs. Linux test by Symantec

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Fri Mar 10 13:13:58 UTC 2006

One of the big hassles with ghosting is for NT machines and all the
software that needs to be activated/reactivated if you change the
SID. I know that this is a problem for XP unless you use a sysprep
setup, but that makes it more difficult to take care of the programs.
Unless you have an enterprise type key you can use universally it's a
big hassle.