[K12OSN] Linux World - Boston - Here we come

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Mar 18 01:09:51 UTC 2006

It's LinuxWorld time again :)

On Tuesday, April 4th, we will be invading the Boston Convention
and Exhibition Center.

We've got the usual booth lined up for LTSP in the .Org pavilion,
and if you happen to be in the area at that time, and have a few
hours to spare, we'd love to have you spend some time at the
booth.

We've done this many times before , and it's always a great
adventure, and the LTSP booth has typically been one of the
busiest in the whole exhibit hall.

The show starts on Tuesday morning, April 4th, and goes until
4:00pm on Thursday, April 6th.

The full schedule is:

   Tuesday, Apr 4th    10:00am - 5:00pm
   Wednesday, Apr 5th  10:00am - 5:00pm
   Thursday, Apr 6th   10:00am - 4:00pm

We're also planning the traditional LTSP dinner for Wednesday
evening, so you sure don't want to miss that.

In addition, Marty Connor will be there at the Etherboot booth,
so you can stop by and thank him for the Rom-o-matic site that
he maintains.

If you need passes to get into the exhibit hall, just send
me an email, and I can email them out to you.

So, it's a great opportunity to meet fellow LTSP users and
developers.

Plus, the best news of all..... We'll be releasing LTSP-4.2
at the show !!!!!

If you are interested, and would like to be a part of the
adventure, then please send me an email to:

        volunteers at LTSP.org

If you can't make it to Boston, we'll also be at the LinuxWorld
in San Francisco August 15-17th.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org