[K12OSN] Is there any easy how to manual for server and terminal available?

ron kiani mr_usa_ron at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 19:48:07 UTC 2006

I am having such a hard time in getting the K12LTSP working.  I have finally downloaded and installed the main server. Now the instructions in LTSP project for setting up the terminal are quite confusing to me and I am not sure if there is a direct step by step method for setting up a workstation is available. I want to use a CD boot method and not sure what to do next.

I have struggled thorugh the installation of the server and couldn't even find any documentation for it either. Please help stir me in the right direction as I am so lost here :(.  Thanks a bunch.

Ron

All information, project design and details provided or disclosed to the subcontractor, partner, reseller and or the third party vendor are confidential and are the property of InfoWire Business Solution. This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.