[K12OSN] RE: OpenOffice Curriculum

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Wed Mar 29 05:04:59 UTC 2006

Others have already posted some great URLs and helpful sentiments, so
all I'm going to add is a link to an open letter I've written to
give people a starting point when they contact their area schools.
It's not really going to help you, Paul, but others may find it
useful, and I'm sure some folks on this list could add some good
arguments to it.

It's on the Software Freedom Day wiki, but a TinyURL is prettier:
http://tinyurl.com/eaa99

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/