[K12OSN] FC5 DHCP problem, was: FC5 64bit & TFTP

Roy roy at mpk.com
Fri Mar 31 03:40:12 UTC 2006

It installed but I got this error

(1/2): yumex-0.99.15-1.0. 100% |=========================| 396 kB    01:25
(2/2): wpa_supplicant-0.4 100% |=========================| 237 kB    00:00
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
Public key for wpa_supplicant-0.4.8-6.fc5.x86_64.rpm is not installed
Retrieving GPG key from http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY
GPG key at http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY (0xF1A2DED5) is
already installed

The GPG keys listed for the "K12LTSP" repository are already installed but
they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.