[K12OSN] server hard drives: SCSI or SATA?

John G. Ruff JRuff at Sihope.com
Fri Mar 31 19:07:45 UTC 2006

The SATA drives that are equivalent to SCSI quality will have the same
drive size (74, 136, 272 Gb), higher RPMs and generally 5 year
warranties. The 7200 RPM SATA drives are mostly equivalent to IDE /
ATA / PATA drives with 1 - 3 year warranties.

jr