[K12OSN] Office XP on k12ltsp

Jeffrey Myers JeffMy at kdoc.dc.state.ks.us
Wed May 3 20:45:30 UTC 2006

Try this Mark

Wine is a program that allows Linux users to use Windows programs. Wine sets
up a fake windows file system on your Linux partition and enables you to
load programs that will only run on a Windows platform. Programs such as
your training CD's, or Excel, Word, Internet Explorer. Wine has not yet been
perfected it does have some problems. But it does give Linux users an
opportunity to use some of their must have programs that only operate in
Windows.

http://www.winehq.com/