[K12OSN] Office XP on k12ltsp

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu at orcon.net.nz
Wed May 3 23:44:06 UTC 2006

You could also try running WinXP as a virtual machine under vmware.
Or Win4Lin ( I think server edition is better for LTSP.)
Alernatively you could use one of your servers as a windows terminal
server and rdesktop into it. Vmware server could be a good option if you
want to use that server for other things also.

Krsnendu dasa