[K12OSN] Office XP on k12ltsp

Doug Simpson veewee77 at alltel.net
Thu May 4 01:44:42 UTC 2006

One of the *MAIN* reasons for using the K12LTSP project is cost in my
opinion and to force it to run winders software puts you right back in
the box. . .
Paying M$ for software. . .

You'd still have to pay for licenses and CALs for the M$ stuff, when OOo
works just fine for 99% of what you will ever do in classes.

JMHO - YMMV

Doug