[K12OSN] OT: Squid/Dansguardian but who did it?

Randall Swift swift at msad52.org
Thu May 11 13:12:15 UTC 2006

We are authenticating to the firewal with pam-auth to track students if
need be. I do not have the time to track ip addresses. It also allows me
to "lock out" students who are not allowed on the internet (yes, we have
parents that do not want their kids on the internet). Since we have done
this there have been no issues with students.