[K12OSN] Stopping web messenger

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 20:15:32 UTC 2006

Hi Huck,

meebo and a ton of other access urls are blocked.  Also, a student came to
me and told me that the way they get in is then they get a blocked url and
the dansgardian block page comes up, they change the blocked url to a secure
http site by adding the s (https://...) and then they get into a working
browser with messenger.

I'll have to grab their browsing history somehow before they delete it to
take a look.

Jim

Re: [K12OSN] Stopping web messenger