[K12OSN] local USB, CD on client

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Wed May 17 19:23:17 UTC 2006

I have a similar problem in beta 6, and it is consistent that the first
session logged in at a station will get the USB Key, but after that user
logs out, nobody can get it, including the first user. On terminal
reboot, it's available again.

I occasionally have a problem with the first time I plug in the key on a
terminal- it won't find it and make the desktop icon. After I wait a
minute, I unplug and replug, and it works.

In general terms, though the usb keys work very well. I'd like to mount
terminal hard drives, too.

Angus Carr.