[K12OSN] "network boot" in the bios

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 21:29:20 UTC 2006

I have a few P2's that I'm using as thin clients.
They have the option of "network boot" in the bios, in
the "boot order" section.  When I enable this, some of
them boot over the network, and some just hang.  I
assume it's related to the model of network card I
have installed (they are not the originals that came
with these computers).

So my question is, how do I know if a network card is
capable of booting over the network?  Just to clarify,
I'm talking about *not* using a boot floppy.

Thanks for all the help.

-Rob