[K12OSN] Blender Issue

Steven Perks dubcanada at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:32:22 UTC 2006

Hello,

Alright.. I did that.. The RPM -va gave me no info since I haven't the clue
what any of that stuff means.. Like the T and the L's lol..

Anyways.. When I run glxinfo I get this still

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual

   visual  x  bf lv rg d st colorbuffer ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  cav
 id dep cl sp sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b eat
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
0x21 16 tc  1  0  0 c  .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display "ws075.ltsp:0.0".
0x22 16 dc  1  0  0 c  .  .  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None

Same error for Blender. Could reinstalling GLX work?

- Steve