[K12OSN] windows machines on LTSP subnet

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Nov 1 16:40:34 UTC 2006

I ran into this last year on version 4.x.  As I recall, the problem was the server
wasn't doing NAT, probably caused by my messing with & turning off iptables after boot.
   Check /proc/net/ip_conntrack which should show your NAT activity.  In my case, I
think the file was flat-out missing, but running 'service nat start' fixed it IIRC.

Petre