[K12OSN] Meeting with district

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:49:15 UTC 2006

I really think that some people think they are actually getting something
when they buy hardware firewalls. It is really just an underpowered PC with
some very difficult to manage software. At least that is what I have run
into. There are many other options. But hey, at least they are letting you
do your thing. Can't win every fight. At least you won the war.