[K12OSN] Meeting with district

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Thu Nov 2 15:58:17 UTC 2006

Yes, BSD makes for a great firewall.  But BSD won't solve his problem.  The
FortiNet firewall makes the upstream techs happy, then I say its a small
price to pay.

As K12LTSP useage grows Todd can easily place more and more K112LTSP servers
and other linux workstations and servers behind this firewall until the
whole school is behind it.  And it will then be very difficult for district
to tell you your interfearing with their operations.

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com
 Mail: PO BOX 620753