[K12OSN] So close....

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Nov 8 17:57:11 UTC 2006

Example...they had 'deals' for Dimension 5150's with free 19" LCD's..
for $600...but would not sell them to the school for that price...
This has happened twice in my dealings with Dell...

I did get 2 sweet rack mounts 1U and 2U servers from them for a great
price for their configuration though.

--Huck