[K12OSN] cifs mounting win2003 shares problem

john lists.john at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:00:14 UTC 2006

Hi Barry,

I didn't recompile the kernel and I am using Ubuntu LTS 6.06 so things might
be a little different. I think that there is a way to see if cifs support is
enabled in the kernel but I am not sure how to do that. Also I think that
Samba needs to be compiled with CIFS support and I am not sure how to find
that out, either. Anyone know?

John