[K12OSN] Can anyone point me at/send me the contents of opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/

john lists.john at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:10:41 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Well I downloaded the rpm's but I don't have any tools on Ubuntu to extract
them. So I can't tell if this is where the scripts for pushing stuff to
users desktops is or not. Can anyone just zip up the scripts they are using
with k12ltsp and send them to me?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

John