[K12OSN] Blogs

Roger roger.in.eugene at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 21:33:04 UTC 2006

anybody have any good blog software they can recommend?   I took a
quick look at wordpressmu, not sure it will be what I want.
Ideally, we'd install the software at the district level, then have 1
blog per school.  The students would have their articles published
under their school blog.   LDAP Authentication either native, or via a
plugin is almost a neccesity.

I tried out wordpress last year for a couple of schools, but manually
creating the accounts for LDAP to work, and having to tweak each
installation files to get them to run would be a pain for setting up a
bunch of schools.