[K12OSN] Re: K12LSTP 6 and fl_teachertool

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Mon Nov 20 05:14:52 UTC 2006

This is all a bit confusing to me.  I installed the fl_teachertool, but
evidently from what you are saying there are a number of undocumented
configuration steps that must me made after installation.  Everything I
heard was this was easy install and use, but I guess there is more.  What
else is unwritten?

Mel

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF