Re: [K12OSN] Catch 22: Server Video Card gone bad... what now?

I'm not sure what the command line or terminal command is, but to enable
root logins from the terminal....simply go to  "system" > "Administration"
> "login screen" > "security tab" and enable remote system administrator
logins....

That's it!  :-)

OH!  to invoke it on the command line go to

gdmsetup   (you'll need to be on the server or a thin-client....or VNC'd
into the server)