Re: [K12OSN] ERROR RESOLVING DEPENDENCIES

The thing is the window that gives the list of needed dependencies.  I did discover that I could copy and paste the information into a word processor.  I still think that it would be nice if that particular window had a print button on it because I generally have to print things of that nature out to work with them anyhow.
Thanks
Pat