Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice 1.1.5

Ted Kanemori wrote:
I think that the OO word processor save is usually ".sxw"
We loaded a new server with K12LTSP 4.2.2EL.
When we use OOo, it's at 1.1.2 and the default save for the word
processor is ".doc".
I'm guessing that it was "packaged" to default to .doc.
This applies to root and all user profiles.
After the yum upgrades were applied, OOo is now at 1.1.5.
The default save for the word processor is now back to ".sxw" for all
profiles.

I recall that there were some patches to set the default save to .doc
but it applied to only OOo2.0 and you needed to find the directory that
had openoffice.conf.
At 1.1.5, there is no /etc/openoffice/openoffice.conf.

Is there a way to set the default save for all profiles to .doc for
1.1.5?
-- Ted

K12LTSP includes a script that will switch the defaults to .doc

	/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/openoffice-ms-format-defaults.sh

-Eric