Re: [K12OSN] Video i810

Lainaus Hanne Verheyen <thepiano telenet be>:

Hello,

I"m having a huge problem with the videoram settings for my i810 clients using LTSP 4.2

I allready tried specifying the X_VIDEORAM option with different setups (2048, 3072, 4096 ....)
but i cannot get the right one, my x server fails with this message;

ring buffer allocation failed

Anyonen an idea?

it is very urgent....

Hanne