Re: [K12OSN] FF and big images freeze

How much of an impact does enabling NFS_SWAP or NBD_SWAP have on the server?
I do not see any difference. Maybe server load is visually a bit high higher but I cannot see difference during system use.

Now I see FF freezing beginning of the big images download and releasing in the middle of download. It's annoying but better than just closing FF as was before.