[K12OSN] OT BackupPC

I need to make BackupPC call a pre dump script. I put in the $conf{DumpPreUserCmd} and the post cmd which works. But it doesn't check to see if the pre cmd exited with 0 before continuing with the backup. Any suggestions? I have a database I need to stop prior to backup and it takes about 10 seconds for the database to stop. So before the database fully closes the backup is already done. Those darn efficient opensource programs!
Mark

--
´╗┐Mark Gumprecht
MSAD3