Re: [K12OSN] yum problem

Pat wrote:

I did a yum update today and then wanted to yum install a software
package. when I enter the yum instsll or any other yum command all that
happens is that I get the "Yum help" back and yum exits.

How do I fix this problem?

What command(s) did you enter exactly? You can't execute something like this?

	# yum --version

Nils Breunese.